MICHIGAN CrUiSeRs

Hello CC members! I am from Michigan (obviously) and absolutely love cruising. I have been on 3 Carnival cruises and have a RCCL & NCL planned and coming about way to slow.

I think I would live on a ship if my net worth was high enough but unfortunately, I don't qualify for that cruise ship! Have you seen it? The World or something like that where they live on it full time. I'm pretty sure your net worth had to be 4million to buy a suite, please don't quote me on the price.. I could be a little off but it sure was high!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cruising with celebrity reflection on 2-8-14 Last minute deal got me the last cabin and did not care which category. My wife and I decided we must get away from the coldest month on record. We cruised Celebrity Silhouette last year and it was amazing. We are from the West Bloomfield area and would love to connect with our fellow neighbors.

:)Cruising with celebrity reflection on 2-8-14 Last minute deal got me the last cabin and did not care which category. My wife and I decided we must get away from the coldest month on record. We cruised Celebrity Silhouette last year and it was amazing. We are from the West Bloomfield area and would love to connect with our fellow neighbors.

Hi fellow Michigan Cruisers: We are from the Grand Rapids area, and mostly cruise on RC. Just booked a cruise with Princess for the British Isles on 8/15. Something great to look forward to while staring at all of this snow on the ground!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:)Hi! This is Fred and Chris from Harrison Township, Michigan. We will be cruising this July on NCL Spirit. This will be our 2nd cruise. Our first was on RC Explorer of the Seas.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...