Armonia - Internet packages

FGJones

Is the only difference between these two plans the amount of data and number of devices?  Or is there a speed difference too?  I've seen in other posts, not specific to a line or ship, a recommendation to get the good internet but it's not obvious to me that Armonia has two types so I wanted to confirm.

Thank you

Armonia Wifi.JPG

• 2 months later...

When I was on Divina in 2017, they had this social network package in addition to those listed. It was a nightmare and only connected to certain apps (Facebook, Twitter, and a bunch that I had never heard of). I am hoping things have improved, but I tried to use the Standard Package after no success with the Social Package and the WiFi was terrible and connection slow. I ended up getting a refund for both of the packages and went to the computer lounge and used a computer there for a fee. In hindsight, after paying to use the computer on the ship, II should have just waited and used WiFi while in port. On the first stop, I went to the McDonalds in St Maarten and used the free WiFi which was way faster than anything on the ship.