Cruising with children - Oasis of the Seas Show Timings

Excited (and nervous about norovirus, tbh) for my cruise on the 20th of January. I've just started to pre-book entertainment, but need to confirm with those who know: 

Are shows such as "Cats" "Frozen in Time" and "Come Fly With Me" really scheduled for way past bedtime? Show times listed on the Cruise Planner are for after 9pm.  I was hoping that my 4 year old would be able to see them and that times would be earlier. 

Are there entertainment options for young children (and exhausted adults) that  are earlier in the day/evening?

Any other suggestions of how to keep a young child entertained?

Whatever showtimes are listed in the Cruise Planner are the real showtimes.  As I recall, there was an Aquatheater show in the afternoon.  Also, there are a few shows that are first come, first served and won't appear in the Cruise Planner.  Those will be listed in the Cruise Compass (daily schedule).

• Like 1

Our sailing in March has a Saturday afternoon show for Cats, and it would be interesting to see if a chid would enjoy it. They have a kid centric ice show that does not require reservations. On the last sea day, they usually have a carnival on the Boardwalk in the late morning. You will find lots to do with your little one. 

• Like 1