Dip 'N Discover at Dolphin Cay + FREE Aquaventure??

I've been studying excursions and Atlantis resort has been on my bucket list since my kids were little.  Soo  I had planned on buying the Aquaventure full day pass which was $189 through RC; however, I also saw this excursion for dip 'n discover that came with free aquaventure for $161.  This seems to good to be true...why would anyone pay almost $30 more for LESS.  Cheaper and you get to interact with dolphins.  What am I missing here seems too good to be true.  Also our ship is in Nassau from 9am - 9pm.  This excursion is for 6 hours 9-3....if we want can we stay longer to enjoy the water park and catch our own taxi back?  Thanks for any and all input.

Yup - several of the combos on our cruises are now selling for less than Aquaventure alone.  Book it before they change their minds.  Buses run on the hour back to the ship (at least they did when we were there) and they don't check which tour you are from.  Worst case is you take a cab.

Make sure you have a credit card AND photo ID.  Snack bars don't take cash and want both.

Edited by LeeW
more

• 2 months later...

Just did it last week - great deal. Dip and Discover is in a nice facility and is a good amount of time and interaction with the dolphin. Trainers  do a good job. Then we spent the rest of the day (11:30 - 4) in the water park, which was worth it. Rapid River is great fun, takes a half hour to go through, and you can do it again and again. Highly recommended.