QE2 Roll Call Oct/nov 2006

cunardqueen

Im booked on this great ship for 2 cruises back to back. Departing 28th Oct for the 2 night trip to Zebrugge and then on the 30th Oct on the Mediterranean treasures II for 18 nights.

Its a special cruise for me as with all my cruises l will have spent a 100 nights onboard during the cruise. I did start when l was 17:eek: ,(might even throw a party!!)

Would be great to meet up with fellow cruise critic members, possibly even have a cocktail party???

cheers

Myles cunardqueen:rolleyes: @aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bobby1119,

Cheers for the message, l only wish l could do the world cruise, if you do happen to find space in your suitcase, could l come too;)

Dorothy lm sure will find you at some stage during the epic venture, no doubt a pleasant change from Bea:rolleyes:

Of course if you do happen to be on for my cruise, the dom perignon is already chilling and you are invited!!!

cheers

Myles:D

LOL - I sure hope so, too. Dorothy and her friends will definietely be a welcome and needed diversion. I was aboard QE2 in NY a few weeks ago for the start of the world cruise to check out my cabin and see friends on the staff. I went to the world cruise society bon voyage party in the Yacht Club. I observed many of the passengers, probably similar to what I will see next year. When I disembarked before the sailing, I kept asking myself, "What are you doing?" As the ship pulled away from the pier, I was so convinced that I could not go through with the cruise solo that I contemplated cancelling for several days afterwards! Luckily, those thoughts have left me and I am getting used to the idea that I will meet people aboard, make friends, and have companions for shore explorations and dinner (I am in Caronia at table for 6 or 8). Maybe our paths on QE2 will cross someday! Thanks for the encouragement. Happy sailings to you, too.

Archived