Conquest - May 25-June 1 - Shows & Movies

Kermarkim

Hi - I will be taking my annual mother/son (teenager) cruise May 25-June 1st.  Ports are Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas & Amber Cove.  This 8day/7nt is slightly different from the Fun Times that have been uploaded on the 6 day cruise.  I was wondering with anyone who has been on the 7 night itinerary if you know about how many Dive In Movies they have each day and the show schedule for the theatre.  I know its not that easy to upload the Fun Times for all 7 nights, but I'm curious as we love watching movies by the pool side especially on Sea Days and then each night we are hoping that they have a theatre show to attend and then we usually hit the PG comedy show and if age appropriate we do a late movie at times.  We also do Karaoke each evening as well.  My son prefers not to go to the teen clubs so I hope there is enough shows to keep him engaged.  We can't wait.  My son is 16 now and still wants to do this.  I'm not sure how much longer he will be willing to go just son and Mom, so I have to take advantage of it while I can.  Thanks for your help.