takkyuban or luggage delivery from Yokohama cruise port to Kyoto

codegreen

I am travelling with Celebrity on the Millennium to end our cruise September 22 in Yokohama. Does anyone know if the cruise port has a kiosk for luggage transfer or if there is a luggage transfer company near to the cruise port. We plan on taking the train to Kyoto and have read that luggage is a problem on the trains. I have been searching online but have been unable to clarify if there are any companies nearby. I read a mention by someone that there was a kiosk at the cruise port but that post was several years old. I would appreciate it if anyone has more up to date info.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Last fall we were on the Millennium trans-Pacific followed a Japan Explorer cruise.  So we were in the Yokohama cruise terminal several times.  I don't re-call seeing a luggage transfer company kiosk, but I wasn't looking for one either.  But please ask this question on the Cruise Critic Asia forum which is located under "Ports of Call."