wondering about the triumph?

seaman111

anybody ever been on it?...how is it because i can't see any good pics of it...leaving 5/6/06 and just wanted to know:cool:

it sails empty every week, you will be the first:p

did you look for pics??? here is a link for about 6,500 pictures

http://www.webshots.com/search?new=1&source=homesearch&query=carnival+Triumph

I have a ton of pics in the link below and as the link shows above, there are many pics out there.

Check the Photo gallery here and PAST roll-calls for the Triumph for more links to pictures and TONS of information. I found hundreds of pictures before we sailed her last month

just pictures of the ships interior and dining, clubs etc. if u have any...thanks in advance

We didn't take many interior pics on the Triumph on our cruise 1/7, mostly because it's difficult to really capture an image of certain areas when there's a lot of passengers wandering around. There are some 360 degree pictures of the public areas on Triumph's page in the CCL website.

We didn't take many interior pics on the Triumph on our cruise 1/7, mostly because it's difficult to really capture an image of certain areas when there's a lot of passengers wandering around. There are some 360 degree pictures of the public areas on Triumph's page in the CCL website.

I took a few of the interior I think.

Been on Triumph in 03 and loved it so much we booked her again in 04. It is a gorgeous ship, food was wonderful, service very good, cruise director was John Heald and He is the best anywhere. If he is your CD, don't miss the welcome aboard show. That kind of sets the stage for the entire week and you will laugh your butts off.

Been on Triumph in 03 and loved it so much we booked her again in 04. It is a gorgeous ship, food was wonderful, service very good, cruise director was John Heald and He is the best anywhere. If he is your CD, don't miss the welcome aboard show. That kind of sets the stage for the entire week and you will laugh your butts off.

Matt Ross from Cleveland Ohio is the CD on the Triumph. He was a lot of fun!!

Archived