Rhapsody of the Seas OS questions

Hi, we have a chance to book an owner's suite on the Rhapsody of the Seas. I'm not that familiar with Royal Caribbean having only cruised them once in lower level inside cabin on the Grandeur of the Seas (great cruise btw).

I have been in an OS and an AB on NCL and for both of those we received complimentary champagne, treats every night (canape's, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolates, etc.) plus were given three free bottles of liquor (our choice). For one, we also had butler service.

RCI's web site doesn't seem to provide much info about the perks that go with this stateroom. Can anybody give me an idea of what I can expect?

We're looking at a price of $1499 per person. Is this a good deal for this cabin?

thanks,

Dan

Hi just to let you know.. on rcl.. all you basically get is a bigger room.. they are not really into the perks.. we got like the chocolate covered strawberries but they had been sent as a gift from the captain due to our child being the Make a wish child on board. and a few other nice touches.. but our steward said normally none of it happened...

Actually, you will get some treats in a suite on Rhapsody. No liquor. But we received a fruit and cheese plate one day, and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and little desserts another day.

Archived