Moby Dick

cruise.mode

Have had trouble on the boards all morning, so I hope this doesn't wind up being a double post. Will be doing Western Caribbean for the first time this June. Has anyone out there used Moby Dick Tours for Stingray City? Comments, positive and negative, would be appreciated.

Have had trouble on the boards all morning, so I hope this doesn't wind up being a double post. Will be doing Western Caribbean for the first time this June. Has anyone out there used Moby Dick Tours for Stingray City? Comments, positive and negative, would be appreciated.

Here is a link to my review for the day I spent there in December 2005 with Moby Dick Charters....

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=273067

I have went with Moby dick tours. These are some wonderful people to go with. Mark, Zack and Z.I.T ( zack in training ). They help you in anyway they can. You will not be disappointed in anyway. I will be going back with them in April. and to let you know, when they take you to the reef to snorkel, YOu will Love it. There are alot of colorful fish and eals and stingrays. Just a whole lot of things to see. Hope you have a blast.:)

We also had a great time with Moby Dick Tours last Dec. I think we were there right after Travelworks! Mark Buttons, the owner is very prompt in replying to any questions you send him via E-mail. He or his reps meet you on the pier. They are wearing those blue shirts that you see on their website: www.mobydicktours.com You pay the day of the tour. You are transported to & from the boat on a minibus. The boat we were on was the Moby Dick with a whale painted on the side. It is spacious & there is snorkel gear on board for all ages (we ranged from age 2 to 60 somethings.). There's a small bathroom on board & also a shower. Captain Zac & co-captain William have marvelous personalities, are informative, entertaining, ever smiling. Our group enjoyed everything in fact they said it was the best shore trip they had ever been on! Music played as we snorkeled at the Coral reef gardens, & both were in the water with us at the Stingray City Sandbar, bringing us stingrays to feed, hold & even kiss for good luck. It was a great day. My DH & I have already booked again with Moby Dick for April 20th when we arrive via the Sea Princess.

You won't be disappointed! They're a top notch outfit!

• 2 weeks later...

We've already made a reservation with Moby Dick for June, but I need to revisit the tendering question because we've never done it before.

There are 3 large ships in port that day -- I'm concerned about getting back to the ship in time.

Am I just worrying too much?

Archived