Dublin taxi or private service transfer from port to airport

We are interested in pre-booking a taxi or car service to Dublin airport upon disembarkation in Dublin rather than taking the ship's transportation (bus).  If anyone has had a good experience with either or can tell me whether there are taxis readily available at the port, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Although taxis are readily available at the airport, they aren't so easy to get at the port.  There might be a few waiting but it's much better to book them in advance. 

I can highly recommend Tommy's Taxis.  We used them twice before for a private day tour and also for an airport to ship transfer.  They are very, very reliable!  If Tommy says he or one of his drivers will be there, they will!  You can email them at:  tommystaxitours@hotmail.com or call 086 8394474.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

3 hours ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

Although taxis are readily available at the airport, they aren't so easy to get at the port.  There might be a few waiting but it's much better to book them in advance. 

I can highly recommend Tommy's Taxis.  We used them twice before for a private day tour and also for an airport to ship transfer.  They are very, very reliable!  If Tommy says he or one of his drivers will be there, they will!  You can email them at:  tommystaxitours@hotmail.com or call 086 8394474.

Thank you!  I agree about booking in advance!  I have just emailed them!  

• Like 1