Best St. Martin beach?

JSpero

Favorite beach on the island? Been reading that Orient has been filled with seaweed, worth a trip? Or is Mullet Bay a good alternative? Looking to relax and enjoy the water! Any help would be great! 😀

The seaweed issue comes and goes and is worse some days than others from what I have heard.  

As far as beaches go - Mullet Bay can be nice - although there are no restrooms to my understanding and as of late I have been reading that it is filthy. 

Other choices include Simpson Bay in the area of Mary's Boon or Karakter Beach Bar.  Then you can semi see and hear the airplanes but not be in the crowd at Maho.  Also both have restrooms and full restaurants along with chairs/umbrellas and plenty of sand!

Before the yacht club there's Kim Sha Beach - which now appears to have ROXXY Beach Bar at one end and the Greenhouse/Buccaneer Beach Bar at the other.  Or stay near the ship and go to Holland House and get chairs there on the boardwalk area.