Ship and Sail cards

Sort of a weird question, but here goes. Going "dutch" on this cruise with my new boyfriend, and am wondering about the on-ship accounts. Can you have more than one per cabin... in other words, could we each use our own credit cards to set up separate accounts?
Will they think we're crazy at check-in?
Just wanting to do this with tact.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Fascination 5/12/03

Most all passengers in your circumstances set up separate accounts. One exception would be if you order room service or any thing else thru your cabin fun vision those charges will go on the account of whom the cabin is registered to.

Thanks..that's great to know. The relationship is too new to stress out about splitting expenses...and I don't want to have to limit my bar tab if he's having a "dry" day!

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
Fascination 5/12/03

I did the same thing with my boyfriend last year. When I recived my docs there was only room for 1 credit card number, so I put mine, but when I got to the peir and was waiting to board I asked for another one and my boyfriend made one with his credit card number. We both had are own expenses on our own card. Don't worry about that and have a great cruise.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by casidy_123:
I did the same thing with my boyfriend last year. When I recived my docs there was only room for 1 credit card number, so I put mine, but when I got to the peir and was waiting to board I asked for another one and my boyfriend made one with his credit card number. We both had are own expenses on our own card. Don't worry about that and have a great cruise.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fascination 5/12/03

Archived