Johnny Rockets

lawsoncd3

Johnny Rockets is a land based 50's style hamburger joint. We have them all over Los Angeles, and they are in many other cities nationwide. RCI has an agreement with Johnny Rockets to have them on their ships. They are still ship run, but a sort of franchise slimmed down version of the land based ones. Some will say they are great, but in my opinion, except for the shakes, its not worth it. Hamburgers are just average, and pretty much the same burgers you can get at the windjammer area. They use the same meat and everything else, so there is virtually no difference.

Thank you for the clarification! I felt stupid. I guess I haven't seen those in Vegas, but then again working all day, fixing dinner, cleaning house, studying and occasionally sleeping, I guess I do need a vacation!

Dona :)

Thank you for the clarification! I felt stupid. I guess I haven't seen those in Vegas, but then again working all day, fixing dinner, cleaning house, studying and occasionally sleeping, I guess I do need a vacation!

Dona :)

Yes, you do need a vacation. I hope you have a great one. And don't feel stupid for asking questions. That is what this board is here for. Not everyone has Johnny Rockets so it is not a stupid question at all.

Now go get some sleep. Sounds like you have a busy day tomorrow. :D ;)

Archived