FYI-Exact measurements of Vista Suite

Netnurse31

We were able to upgrade to a Vista Suite today from a mini so I called Princess to find out the logistics of the cabin considering there will be 4 of us sailing in it. We had originally booked 2 mini's next to each other so I was slightly concerned about space. Being addicted to the suite experience I went ahead and took the Vista.

Here are the exact measurements as quoted by Princess for E732 on the Crown.......

Cabin: 336 sq feet <21x16>

Bathroom: 70 sq feet <14x5>

Balcony: 135 sq feet <18x7.5>

Closet: 6.63 sq feet <3.9x1.7>

I've found so much great information on this site I thought I would post this in hopes it will help someone.

Great measurments other than the closet. I was kicking myself for not taking my tape measure with me last week, but I'm reasonably sure my closet in a balcony cabin was the same length as the bed. Unless maybe where we hung our clothes wasn't classified as a closet, since it didn't have doors on it. There was that cabinet thing between the bathroom and closet that had shelves in it and the room safe and lifejackets. Maybe they are giving the dimensions for that as the closet, in which case, 3.9 x 1.7 would be a bit bigger.

I almost misread that bathroom measurement as balcony and thought "Jeez, that's not much bigger than the balcony we had" LOL. But I don't think there was 5 feet in any straight line, except maybe floor to ceiling, in our bathroom, let alone 14 feet LOL.

Archived