British Isles - Cruisetour with land in Ireland first - hotels

TomOG

Does anyone have any experience with the land first portion of this cruisetour we will be doing in September 2020? We are going over to Ireland a few days early and want to stay in the Limerick area where our land portion begins, preferably at the same hotel that Princess will use. I called Princess about a month ago and the agent said the hotels being used are usually in the itinerary about 300 days out. So far, no hotel info. Does anyone have any idea when the hotels will become part of the itinerary listing? Thanks. 

• Like 1

We did the British Isles cruise tour with Princess this past summer. We stayed at The Strand Limerick the first night of the land tour.

I don't remember how early the hotel showed on our itinerary.

• Like 1

We did this in 2018.  Set up an extra night through Princess before the tour.  They picked us up at Shannon and took us to the hotel (the Strand).  Met the group a day later - transfer to Heathrow at the end is a bit hectic ; 4 am wake up time.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2019 at 5:49 PM, bdojoe said:

We did this in 2018.  Set up an extra night through Princess before the tour.  They picked us up at Shannon and took us to the hotel (the Strand).  Met the group a day later - transfer to Heathrow at the end is a bit hectic ; 4 am wake up time.

Hello, I'm scheduled for the British Isles cruisetour and I can't find a ton of information on it.  I was hoping someone here knew: 

I just booked my ezflight and no where did the flight from Cork to London appear.  I can't find anything to tell me if it's included or I need to book a flight myself.  

Can anyone help please?

23 hours ago, mrskay9 said:

Oh thank you so much!  I just didn't want to arrive at the airport without a way to get to the boat lol!

No worries as the tour takes you from your last hotel to the airport on the last day. They arrange everything to get you to the ship.