Premium drink package on NCL HELP!

Ekapperson

Hello, Im sorry for posting here but I couldn't figure out how to post a question under just NCL. A group of 21 of us will be going on NCL for the first time in a few weeks. I have looked everywhere for correct drink package information but everything I come up with says something different so I thought best to just go straight to the people who have cruised with NCL. We received the complimentary PREMIUM DRINK PACKAGE. My question is can I get any other coffee besides the free buffet coffee. I know with Carnival my drink package included a specialty coffee at the coffee bar as long as it was under 15$. Also the energy drinks we could get on CCL with our package and im reading that is a no with NCL, is that correct? What about if we want a Jagerbomb? I know the Jägermeister is included in our package but will we have to pay for the enegery drink they put in it? Also lastly bottled water? Im reading no bottled water is included in our package.is this true also? That seems crazy to me!! Thanks for all the help and again sorry for posting in the wrong place! OHHH and I almost forgot. So since we got the complimentary drink package does that mean the children in our room also got a complimentary soda package? Is there a drink package I could get them that I wont be paying $300 (to upgrade myself to premium plus) that I can get the coffees, water and energy drinks with?  

Edited by Ekapperson

I can help with some of this.

With the "complimentary" drink package you cannot get specialty coffees or bottled water. You will be limited to the free basic coffee and tap water and paying for anything else like if you didn't have the package. I can't help with energy drinks of Jagerbombs. But alcoholic drinks up to $15 are covered. So, if that drink was $15 or less I would think it would be included. If it's over $15 you pay the difference. i believe the way the promo is running right now is that all people 21 and over in the cabin get the drink package. If children are passengers 1 or 2 in the cabin they will get the soda package instead. If they are not they get nothing. I don't quite understand this distinction myself, but I'm guessing that children are usually passengers 3 and 4 and are more likely to buy the soda package if it's not included whereas the adults are unlikely to pay $100 a day for the drink package? Just a guess though. So, no, if you children are guests 3 or 4 in the room they won't get the soda package included.

Here is a list of drinks included: https://www.ncl.com/sites/default/files/premium-beverage-package-2019.pdf 

Terms & Conditions: https://www.ncl.com/terms/premium-beverage-package

Specialty coffee is NOT included.

Energy drinks are NOT included.

Bottled water is NOT included.

Here are the available beverage packages: https://www.ncl.com/onboard-packages/beverage-packages

No there is not currently a "coffee package". Upgrading to Premium Plus would get you what you want. 

Happy sailing

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1