Best Western Cocoa Beach?

scubapuss

Can't tell you anything about this particular property other than to say that our experience w/ Best Western in the past has been that they are more variable than almost any other chain. Most of that variance tends to the negative and run down side. We never stay at a Best Western unless it has been vouched for by friends who have stayed there themselves. I'd consider other options if I were you.

We stayed there last fall. It isn't new but others in my group picked it, so I went along with it grudgingly. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprized by its cleanliness and friendly staff. If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive hotel, this is it. It also has a decent pool area complete with bar and it's directly on the beach. The pier is 3 miles or so away so you'll need either a rental car or a shuttle. There are two restaurants within walking distance, a Perkins and Durango's Steak house. When we were there, you were allowed to leave your car for the duration of the cruise at no additional cost.

LNF

Archived