Mykonos Cancelled - May 14/06 Barcelona to Venice?

I just noticed a posting on the Celebrity board advising that Mykonos had been cancelled on the Millennium Med cruise May 14/06 Barcelona to Venice. Has anyone heard of this change in itinerary? The poster stated that the Mykonos port would be replaced with a sea day?

Please advise.

It seems that they have taken Mykonnos out of the Barcelona to Venice itinerary beginning in 2006. If you look at itineraries on Celebrity's website, or on VTG - Mykonnos doesn't appear. Last year we had 2 sea days, but included a stop in Mykonnos - this year there is a sea day inserted between Barcelona and Villefranche which isn't really necessary as last year we arrived in Villefranche at 10 a.m.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I was not looking at the 2006 itineraries. I had originally booked in 2005 but had to cancel and change to the May 2006 cruise. My error! I do 't mind the extra sea day to relax.

You have provided some very helpful information on this board which is very appreciated.

Archived