Insurance Adjustment

dj_crusin

Last week I received a revised invoice for my December cruise which I booked using my 125% FCC.  The additional amount was for insurance and resulted in a substancial increase in my fare.  I called and no one could identify the reason other than it was a system update.  Then I noticed that a substancial amount of money had been refunded to my credit card.  I then received the following notice which explained the transactions.  The end result was a difference of a few dollars but it is good to know that the full amount of the cruise is covered.  It would have been nice to get the E-Mail before the revised invoice and credit card transaction took place.

Dan

OCI-LOGO-NVS.png

Guest Names:

Cruise: MARINA 19DEC2020

MR DANIEL DOWNARD

Group #:

MRS JUDY DOWNARD

Invoice #: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Travel Agency: DANIEL DOWNARD

Travel Agent: DANIEL DOWNARD

IMPORTANT UPDATE CONCERNING YOUR

OCEANIA CARE TRAVEL PROTECTION

Dear Valued Guests and Travel Advisors,

Recently an updated cruise reservation invoice was emailed to you which reflects an increase to your Oceania Care travel protection premium.  The increase in premium cost is as a result of you now being able to insure the value of the future cruise credit(s) applied to this reservation as they are now insurable up to 100% of the future cruise credit(s) value.

If you wish to accept the travel protection on your insurable future cruise credit(s), please contact our Guest Services department at the time of final payment date to process the payment.  If you have already paid the final payment, please contact us by June 26, 2020 to process the additional travel protection payment.

For guests who prefer to cancel their Oceania Care travel protection or if independent travel protection plans have been arranged with a different provider, please contact your travel advisor or our Guest Services department by June 26, 2020 to discontinue your travel protection insurance through Oceania Cruises.  

We look forward to providing you with a memorable cruise experience.

Warmest regards,

Carlos E. Ortega
Vice President of Guest Services

Oceania Cruises

Edited by dj_crusin