Carnival Miracle Excursion Prices

duskview

What are the prices for excursions on board the Miracle? Is there significant difference in price booking privately? If you book an excursion other than through Carnival, are they trustworthy (meaning if weather is bad), do you get your money back? I checked with another cruise line and see they have the prices of all their excursions on the website.

Any input is appreciated.

;)

i am going on the miracle in may and am planning on booking on my own. I found it cheaper when i did this on the glory two years back. Each excursion place has different cancellation policies i did find several that would give you 100% back if your ship doesnt dock. I dont know the whole listing website rules so i will do it this way. search for belize cruise excursions (there is a web site with that exact name *hint *hint that also has links for the other ports of calls)

Is there a particular excursion you were interested in? I am booked on the Miracle in March. If you would give me the names of a few excursions you are looking at, I could look it up for you on the carnival website. Keep in mind that excursions and prices are always subject to change, but it would at least give you an idea. :)

We book our excursions privately and save a bunch of money, BUT- You will not have priority for the tenders. I almost think it's worth it to book a ship excursion if you want to be off early, we had a heck of a time in Belize just getting all of our group off early. Of course, our excursion only had 8 people and our dear guides ended up helping stranded people from the ship excursion.:rolleyes:

Archived