Additional info about new giant ship

greatam

It is way totally a joke.... the Brobdignagian is from Gulliver's Travels, right? The tribe of giants i think?

Also, The entire page is full of "satire" reports.... stretch limo fitness car with raquetball court? Reptile being served on airlines? Hardee Har Har...

It is way totally a joke.... the Brobdignagian is from Gulliver's Travels, right? The tribe of giants i think?

Also, The entire page is full of "satire" reports.... stretch limo fitness car with raquetball court? Reptile being served on airlines? Hardee Har Har...

Yeah, I just went through the website and see now that the whole thing is full of this type of stuff.

LOL at this. However, just a few years ago, we would have been laughing similarly at the thought of the Genesis. Probably within a few more years, there probably will be floating behomoths such as this.

Call me gullible, but I almost believed the post...until I read that it was built 'at the Yatzmar Shipyards hidden deep within Kyrgyzstan'. That would be sort of hard to do, since Kyrgyzstan is a totally landlocked country in Asia. Imagine getting this size of ship to water! :eek:

Archived