Help For My Daughter

dogladyjw

My daughter is a Vet Tech and was doing some work and wore (for some unknown reason) her Royal Caribbean T-Shirt under a scrub top while caring pro-bono for some Parvo puppies. Some kind of chemical got through her scrub top and took the color out of her T-shirt. It was the one that said Royal Caribbean on it and had a beach and tropical fish on it. It has a grey backround and is a size 2X. I would pay what ever you want as it was part of her gradualtion cruise to the Bahamas. She is heartbroken as she can't find anothier one like it. Anybody out there with one?

My daughter is a Vet Tech and was doing some work and wore (for some unknown reason) her Royal Caribbean T-Shirt under a scrub top while caring pro-bono for some Parvo puppies. Some kind of chemical got through her scrub top and took the color out of her T-shirt. It was the one that said Royal Caribbean on it and had a beach and tropical fish on it. It has a grey backround and is a size 2X. I would pay what ever you want as it was part of her gradualtion cruise to the Bahamas. She is heartbroken as she can't find anothier one like it. Anybody out there with one?

doglady - can you give me a better description of this particular t-shirt?

I bought a whole bunch in 2x for gifts, if I have this exact one I will send it out to you right away!

On the chest it shows the word Caribbean. Above that are from left to right: oragne and white fish, two blue, yellow nd white fish over the R in caribbean, two yellow fish over the Ein caribbean, and a Red and white stripped fish over the Nin Caribbean and a Sea horse is following the word. The word is standing on the beach and the C is preceed by some coral that is Blue, Red and yellow. A star fish's upper point is between the C and the A , there is a red, white and blue fish swimming between the Aand the R, there is a red and white stripe fish swimming between the I and the first B, at the botom of the first B there is more yellow coral, at the bottom of the E is a Conch shell. Below all of this is the Royal Caribbean International Trademark sign crown and anchor. Thank you very much.

Archived