Anyone have screen cap (pic) of previous Vaccination policy???

FIREFIGHTERCRUISER

Does anyone have a copy or screencap of the previous policy 2 days ago for fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated. My son is 11 and the previous policy stated that anyone 11 and under traveling with fully vaccinated people would be considered fully vaccinated. Sometime within the last day or two it has been changed on Msc's website and now says Travelers 11 and under are considered non-vaccinated. They also now have to have a PCR test done within 72 hours of their Cruise. My problem is my cruise is tomorrow and I just got notified of this via text from MSC  today. I just want to have a copy of the old policy so that I can show them what we were going by up until yesterday. At the doctor's office now and the test that MSC is requiring me to get by tomorrow takes 3 days to get results, it's impossible for me to accomplish that. 

Of course I have been trying to get ahold msc since getting the text but I'm on constant hold.

19 hours ago, FIREFIGHTERCRUISER said:

Does anyone have a copy or screencap of the previous policy 2 days ago for fully vaccinated versus unvaccinated. My son is 11 and the previous policy stated that anyone 11 and under traveling with fully vaccinated people would be considered fully vaccinated. Sometime within the last day or two it has been changed on Msc's website and now says Travelers 11 and under are considered non-vaccinated. They also now have to have a PCR test done within 72 hours of their Cruise. My problem is my cruise is tomorrow and I just got notified of this via text from MSC  today. I just want to have a copy of the old policy so that I can show them what we were going by up until yesterday. At the doctor's office now and the test that MSC is requiring me to get by tomorrow takes 3 days to get results, it's impossible for me to accomplish that. 

Of course I have been trying to get ahold msc since getting the text but I'm on constant hold.

What did you end up doing? 

We found a place in Miami called body K. Did the 30-minute test which cost us $175. We were told by a MSC on the phone that we would get credited for the test on board. Everything went fine and we are on the ship currently. Purser's desk gave us a little bit of guff when we tried to get reimbursed but we told them, no way were we going to go without it, since we were told by several people that we would be reimbursed.

They were adamant about that and vaccination cards and everything else. Total check-in time took quite a while. Maybe two and a half hours.