Drinks on ship

JFO23

There is a soda card for soft drinks at the bars/lounges (not the cans from your room or room service), its about $45 for a week with tip.

Bottled water is also at a cost, so bring one or two of your own and then just refill as needed from the ship. The water is fine.

12 oz can about 3.50 to 4.00 with tip (reports of recent 25 cent price increases), 16 oz plastic bottle about a dollar more. Bucket o beer specials for 19.95 gets you 6 cans for the price of 5, I think. Can also get the bottles in a bucket for about the same discount.

Here is a link to a Liberty Bar Menu, from December.

http://community.webshots.com/album/521755807XYeiOA

Can we buy one soda card for two adults....or will they make us buy 2 soda cards between us? We don't really want a lot of soda...we just want the mixers for our booze....

Can we buy one soda card for two adults....or will they make us buy 2 soda cards between us?

It's supposed to be one card/person. While there have been some who've shared an individual soda card, it may/may not work with you/your bartender

originally posted by CrusingKathy0522

On the subject of bar drink coupons, $19.50 for 4 drinks: can you get ANY drink with that? Ex. can you get a Fun Ship, which is over $6, or is it limited to certain drinks?

Does anyone know? From looking at the drink menu, if you're drinking Coors Light, it's not worth it, but if you get some more exotic drinks, then it is.

Good question! I was looking at ordering some things from the Carnival website, and this was on my short list. I'll watch for the answer:) .

I don't know about beer, maybe the same. We did buy a few bottle of liquor in Mexico and bring it back onto the boat and use that for a shot before dinner. Some we gave away as gifts at Christmas time since we sailed Dec. 5th. The liquor in Mexico is soooooo cheap. I got a bottle of Contreau for 5.00 and in my town it's 25.00. Beer is 50 cents in mexico and 5.00 on the boat I guess. So, maybe sneak on a six pack in your luggage or your wife (if you are bringing a wife). HTH.

originally posted by CrusinKathy0522

On the subject of bar drink coupons, $19.50 for 4 drinks: can you get ANY drink with that? Ex. can you get a Fun Ship, which is over $6, or is it limited to certain drinks?

Does anyone know? From looking at the drink menu, if you're drinking Coors Light, it's not worth it, but if you get some more exotic drinks, then it is.

I called Carnival and spoke to someone in the Bon Voyage department. She said that with the drink coupons you can order any drink you want, mixed or frozen.....as long as it has a regular price of $4.95 or less.

I called Carnival and spoke to someone in the Bon Voyage department. She said that with the drink coupons you can order any drink you want, mixed or frozen.....as long as it has a regular price of $4.95 or less.

Next question, does it include the tip, or do you use your s&s card to put a tip on?

going on carnival celebration...anyone have the bar menu that is not on webshots (firewall). Or does the bar menu even list all the froo froo drinks?

Don't know of another site hosting the bar menu sorry, but the froofroo drinks are listed 4.95 (regular size) and 7.50 for the 15 oz hurricane souvenir cup. Doesn't list refill price but read on another thread it was 5.95 I believe.

List of FrooFroos:

Banana Daiquiri

Dirty Banana

Margarita

Mudslide

Lemonade

Rum Runner

Mango Daiquiri

Miami Vice

Pina Colada

Rasberry Daiquiri

Cappuccino

"Funship" in same Huricane cup is 6.75

and 5.95 for refill.

Disclaimer*not responsible for typos or prices being wrong, just copied off the webshots page without correcting myself.*

Next question, does it include the tip, or do you use your s&s card to put a tip on?

On the Bon Voyage page of the Carnival website, it says that the drink coupons include gratuity, so that brings up the question, does the drink have to be $4.95 including gratuity? ($4.30 for the drink?)

This is getting to be a drink question congo line :D

Archived