Dr.'s Cave Beach

iowaoly

Iowa...we are also sailing week of 3/19 and will be in MoBay on 3/21 (Century). I too am looking at Dr Cave Beach. Sounds like it is ala carte but is very nice. We aren't big drinkers so don't think I can justify the $40 allinclusive at Sunset Beach.

To Seabee...

Congratulations on going to be a grandpa! We will be there, I believe, on the same day (Princess Star). We are still debating between Sunset Beach resort and the Doctor's Cave excursion. Not getting many responses about the Doctor's Cave.

Have a great trip!

We visited Dr's Cave Beach when we were in Montego Bay a couple of years ago. It is attached to Breezes resort (if I remember right). They have food/drink for purchase. There is a small entrance fee and chairs and towels are extra. I cant recall the charges for each, but it was minimal.

We were there with 4-5 other couples and no couple spent near $80 per couple.

We took a taxi to Margueritaville for a couple hours and then walked down to Dr's Cave Beach and had a wonderful time.

Never been to Sunset Beach so I can't compare the two for you.

I hope you have a great time no matter which you choose!:)

Our family was at doctors cave beach a couple years ago and we loved it. I believe the cost was $5. us per person. The bathrooms were clean and they had a trampoline for the "kids". It is about a 10 minute drive by taxi to the pier. The water there is spectacular!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived