Joyce is booked, got any other suggestions?

Natalia

I contacted Joyce because of all the rave reviews she was getting here, unfortunately she is already booked for the day we will be in St Maarten. Bummer!

I have a group of 10 and have considered just renting a van... so I've read all the car-rental threads already. But I guess I really had my heart set on enjoying the experience of having a "tour guide" show us the island while also letting them do the driving . This will be our first time there, so we're all interested in hearing the history and all that stuff. Plus, having a guide who knows how to navigate those busier traffic areas would be a bonus.

Anyone have any other guide recommendations??

• 2 weeks later...

Joyce

I have used a friend of Sunny Liston for island tours in St. Maarten, and have been very satified. He is located in St. Thomas, but since his friends do not have on line booking, or a web site, he will take care of the details for you. I think it includes a couple of hours of shopping, an island tour, then a couple of hours at the beach. Cost is $25.00 PP.

You can get ahold of Sunny at http://www.sunnylistontours.com

I hope this helps.

ken

yeah get hold of Sunny Liston and he will set you up with a tour guide.

We booked thur Sunny for March 22 for St. Martin. He will set everything up for you and he will send you confirmation and they meet you at the ship.

I want to thank all of you for this suggestion. I was able to book with Joyce with only 35 days notice. I was shocked. She already had a group booked and had room for 4. Thank you to all of you that recommened her. The cruise did not have an excursion like I wanted and this will work out perfect. Godfrey's tour in ST is exactly what I wanted also. I love cruisecritic.

Archived