COVID rapid antigen test at Port of Miami

Jenal2

I think I may have read something about this in a previous post, but has anyone done this at the Port of Miami before getting onto their cruise?  If so, did you have to book an appointment beforehand and what was the cost?  I am looking for a plan B just in case we have a problem with our home tests, and since are leaving the day after Christmas there doesn’t seem to be any testing at CVS or Walgreens the 48 hours prior.  

43 minutes ago, Tigerjenn said:

I'm having the same problem.  I paid the $100 fee per person at the port, because I can't find anywhere open Christmas Eve.  

So you booked it in advance?  Where can I get more info on that?

There is alot of information on this in the covid thread pinned at the top of this forum.  Read through it for the information on making the appointment, the website etc. and completing the test at port. I believe its $100 per person and will be charged to your S & S account.  

Keep in mind if you choose to do this route, I believe you need to carry on ALL of your luggage yourself in case one person in your group tests positive.  You will all have to leave the ship and therefore must have your luggage with you at that time.