Moving a passage to another cabin and canceling their cabin

CyberTag

There are 9 of us booked on the Beyond in June with a refundable deposit.  My DIL just got a new job and won’t be able to get the time off.  We had a feeling this may happen so booked one of the cabins that will hold 3 or 4 passengers.  I need to cancel her cabin and my son will room with 2 others in their existing cabin.  We did receive a really good rate on the 3 person cabin but I’m guessing we will lose that rate and be reprised at the current rate?  Is this correct? 

Here is our recent experience with a similar  situation. We are booked on a Baltic cruise in the summer on Apex. At the time of booking,  ( we got a big discount in the promotion), our 19 year old daughter showed no interest in coming on holiday with us and our younger daughter. She has since changed her mind and we were concerned how much it was going to cost to add her as a 4th person to the reservation,  as prices have increased significantly from when we booked. Should add here that we are Scottish and live up to the national stereotype of being a bit tight when it comes to money. Much to my husband’s delight,  Celebrity charged the same rate as we got for our other daughter on the original booking. Tbh, I find Celebrity’s pricing quite confusing. My husband was actually really impressed by the customer service from the advisor. I hope you get some joy with the price and enjoy your cruise.

14 hours ago, Scottishclover said:

Here is our recent experience with a similar  situation. We are booked on a Baltic cruise in the summer on Apex. At the time of booking,  ( we got a big discount in the promotion), our 19 year old daughter showed no interest in coming on holiday with us and our younger daughter. She has since changed her mind and we were concerned how much it was going to cost to add her as a 4th person to the reservation,  as prices have increased significantly from when we booked. Should add here that we are Scottish and live up to the national stereotype of being a bit tight when it comes to money. Much to my husband’s delight,  Celebrity charged the same rate as we got for our other daughter on the original booking. Tbh, I find Celebrity’s pricing quite confusing. My husband was actually really impressed by the customer service from the advisor. I hope you get some joy with the price and enjoy your cruise.

Thank you! I called and surprisingly Celebrity did not reprice the cabin but booked us at the original price and special.  It wasn’t too bad adding the 3rd passenger.  Thank you for your reply.