Parasailing

Anybody who has gone parasailing. Do they allow your spouse to go in the boat to watch even though she is not going to sail?

I did that in PTO. The sensation is truely sensational. The only time you have to hang onto the straps of the parachute is when you take off and land.

I took my video camera up with me and taped the experience. It's so quiet up there I was able to narate what I was seeing and there wasn't any trouble hearing me when I played the tape for friends after I got home.

It depends. If you are talking about an RCI excursion, the only way they will let your wife go on the boat with you is if you pay for the excursion for her as well (space is limited). Some independents will let you on the boat without paying if you just want to watch. Personally, it is worth the money as the boat ride alone was very fun.

We did this at Orient Beach in St. Maarten in January. DH parasailed, and they practically insisted I ride in the boat (no fee). I got some good (if shaky, the boat was really moving) pictures. It was fun just riding along!

Carla

Archived