Rome to Civitavecchia

We just got back from an Eastern Med. cruise we picked up in Rome (Civitavecchia). We had booked at the last minute and were looking for transfers from the airport into Rome, then the next day from our hotel in Rome to our ship in Civitavecchia. I did some quick research on this board and similar resources. The most economical transfer service seemed to be Rome Cabs - <http://utenti.lycos.it/romecabs/?>, so I contacted them. They were prompt in responding and in setting up our transfers; they were just as prompt and dependable in meeting us and getting us where we needed to be. I recommend them highly. You can also reach them at stefano costantini <allagrande@hotmail.it>. Stefano speaks very good English and gave great commentary as we traveled although we had only booked transfers. But judging from what a great job he did, I am sure his tours are excellent also. So if you are looking for transfers or tours in Rome, Rome Cabs/Stefano Constantini is a great option. (There were 8 of us, so they used minibuses for our group; plenty of room for people and luggage to travel comfortably, and MUCH less expensively than by ship transfer...)

We used Romecabs for a tour of Rome last summer. Stefano was the best tour guide ever! We knew ahead of time that he was efficient and dependable because he responded to our many emails quickly and professionally. Our entire group of 7 agreed that our day with Stefano was the best one of our cruise.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Archived