Voyager Spa Experiences

Toxgrl

I will be on a 7 night cruise on Voyager of the Seas with my boyfriend and two other friends of mine (both guys). With all the testosterone I thought a relaxing trip to the Spa would be perfect, however I can't find prices for the Spa services anywhere. Has anyone been to the Spa aboard the Voyager? How much did your experience cost? Did you enjoy it?

Hi,

I'm not that into massages, but my husband gets one every cruise. They have a number of types available, deep tissue, one where they use hot rocks, reflexology, seaweed wrap, etc. They run anywhere from $80.00 on up. If you book the first day and book anytime you are in port they usually will take about $20.00 off. They do have a really cool one I wish I would have done last cruise. I don't like strangers touching me but they had a couples massage where you and your signifigant other went into a room with three differant kinds of lotions (all seaweed, natural based), then when you are done there they have a private shower room for you to use. Unfortunately when we went on the Enchantment recently they did not have a spa big enough to accomodate this one. They also offer a couples massage where you can both get massages at the same time in the same room. My husband had always gotten a female massuse (sp).

Although men do work in the spa I seldom see them giving massages. Hope this helps, e-mail me if you have any questions. Oh, also if you are a crown and anchor member you will get a coupon for a percentage off any spa treatment as well.

amy

Amymacc@comcast.net

Archived