Laundry service prices/options

BklynBorn47

We are seasoned cruisers but this is our first booking on MSC (18 days Marseille-Port Canaveral in Sept).
This will follow 20 days in Europe on another cruise line.

It seems I cannot see the laundry rates and packages unless I “add it to my booking” 
I would rather not do that since my experience with the website so far has not inspired confidence.
Perhaps it is my fault and I just cannot figure out where to look.

My questions:
“20 items per cabin per cruise?” 
Does that mean 20 items per day for a flat rate? What is it?
we offer several Laundry Service Packages to choose from”
Where can I find these?

I’ve been lurking here and I can see this is a very active board. 
Thank you in advance for any advice.

This is all I can find on the website 
Everyone loves the feel of freshly-laundered clothes and the convenience of a same-day laundry service.

Extend the relaxation  after a wonderful long holiday by returning home with your shirts and trousers washed, dried and ready to put away

Take advantage of our laundry packages any time, even the last day of your cruise. That's why we offer several Laundry Service Packages to choose from.
For a modest single charge, you and every traveller in your cabin can use the service whenever you like for up to 20 items per cabin per cruise. 

Simply leave your items for collection before 9am on any day except the last day of your cruise, and they’ll be returned freshly laundered by 5pm on the very same day. 
Now isn’t that a clean sight better? Take advantage of our pre-boarding rates now!

There are 3 packages - 10/20/40 items.  Those are per cruise, not per day.

A pair of socks = 1 item.  I pair of boxer shorts = 1 item.  One pair of heavy jeans = 1 item.  You get the idea. Small items are inefficient to send out while shirts/pants/dresses/etc make more economic sense.

Technically you have to send all 10/20/40 items out at the same time, though onboard reports vary as to splitting the 40 item over 2 different times.  

Seeing as how you will be coming off 20 days on another line (lucky you!) you could look into their laundry rates.  It might be beneficial to have laundry done at the end of that cruise and have everything ready to go for your next one.  Alternately, if there is a day or two in between the cruises you could have your laundry done "on land."  There are plenty of drop off laundromats in Europe.  

20 minutes ago, Morgsmom said:

It might be beneficial to have laundry done at the end of that cruise and have everything ready to go for your next one.  Alternately, if there is a day or two in between the cruises you could have your laundry done "on land."  There are plenty of drop off laundromats in Europe.  

Thank you for the info and the advice.  We will have 2 nights in Marseille before boarding the Meraviglia.  I will look into that.

3 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

There are 3 packages - 10/20/40 items.  Those are per cruise, not per day.

A pair of socks = 1 item.  I pair of boxer shorts = 1 item.  One pair of heavy jeans = 1 item.  You get the idea. Small items are inefficient to send out while shirts/pants/dresses/etc make more economic sense.

Technically you have to send all 10/20/40 items out at the same time, though onboard reports vary as to splitting the 40 item over 2 different times.  

Seeing as how you will be coming off 20 days on another line (lucky you!) you could look into their laundry rates.  It might be beneficial to have laundry done at the end of that cruise and have everything ready to go for your next one.  Alternately, if there is a day or two in between the cruises you could have your laundry done "on land."  There are plenty of drop off laundromats in Europe.  

Due to our trip, 3 days Venice and 8 days MSC we bought the 40 package due to having enough clothes for 6 to 7 days, seemed to be the best. Should be enough to have clean clothes rest of trip and to home.