Can we take a fan onboard?

amberdc87

I saw this fan posted on a cruise board, and I bought 2, lol.  Super compact and love that you can run it on batteries to take to the beach, etc.  I have another one that I just recently purchased from Sam's Club.  It's a tabletop version of my everyday pedestal fan (I'm in FL and it's hotttt 9 months out of the year), and it's 12", which is Carnival's maximum.  I am bringing that one next time as well.  I also have the small box fan posted above, and it works decent, but the super compact one has better air flow, and my 12" tabletop is better overall.  A bit bulky for travel, but I've brought it to several hotels already.  Probably going to be a PITA packing it for a cruise in a suitcase, but I'll figure out a way.

https://www.amazon.com/Northern-Portable-Foldable-Plastic-Settings/dp/B0B5MWT2JR/ref=asc_df_B0B5MWT2JR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=647310495020&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2117457439372509868&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1015067&hvtargid=pla-1966347452580&psc=1&mcid=67c3cb00fc783ae0925b1090f3a47e64