Clarification on things we can (or can't) bring on board and other questions

Saipan

Greetings all, 

Family set to sail on the Disney Wonder in a few days. We had a question that we couldn't quite get the answer to, just to ensure we're not breaking any rules (plus a few more questions): 

1. On the website, it states that you're allowed to bring at the most 6 beers per adult, but can my wife and I combine it and bring a 12 pack? I guess the question really is, do the 6 beers have to be in it's own 6 pack package or can we bring a 12 pack in its own package and call it 6 x 2 between my wife and I? 
  2. Same question for water, can we break out the individual waters from the 24 case package or does it have to be within the package? (with the understanding that each bottle obviously can't be opened prior to boarding). 
  3. We have one of those foldable cart with wheels, something you lug around stuff, is this allowed to bring on board? It looks like a cloth version of a radio flyer wagon that you pull. This is merely for onboarding and off-boarding, possibly even on shore excursion. 
  4. We have another family member sailing with us but he's in his own room. He's agreed to watch the kids when my wife and I go on date night. Would they allow giving extra keys to his room for the kids?
  5. We haven't been to Ensenada in over 10 years, does anyone know if there's an ATM machine within walking distance of the port? Or maybe in downtown Ensenada? 
  6. Aside from the La Guerre street taco stand, can anyone recommend a place that serves some really good ceviche in Ensenada? 

Thank you in advance to everyone responding. 

Edited by Saipan
added a thank you.

1. From past experience, it doesn't matter how it's packaged as long as you are all boarding together.

2. The water doesn't need to stay in the packaging. But, DCL has very good water, it is made thru reverse osmosis. So, I would suggest skipping the bottled water and bring water bottles to refill.

3. Look at the  Prohibited Items list. For us, it works better to use a normal carry on suitcase.
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/faq/prohibited-items/list/

4. Message guest services once on board, and they will print new cards that will provide access to the other room.

5&6, I can't answer

Thanks ArthurUSCG for your response. Let me respond to the original post for the benefit of others: 

On the website, it states that you're allowed to bring at the most 6 beers per adult, but can my wife and I combine it and bring a 12 pack? I guess the question really is, do the 6 beers have to be in it's own 6 pack package or can we bring a 12 pack in its own package and call it 6 x 2 between my wife and I? 

Yes you can. We brought a 12 pack and it was just fine left in the package. 

Same question for water, can we break out the individual waters from the 24 case package or does it have to be within the package? (with the understanding that each bottle obviously can't be opened prior to boarding). 

We took out the water and carried what we could in each back pack. It was fine. 

We have one of those foldable cart with wheels, something you lug around stuff, is this allowed to bring on board? It looks like a cloth version of a radio flyer wagon that you pull. This is merely for onboarding and off-boarding, possibly even on shore excursion. 

If it can fold up and fit into a luggage, then yes you can. Ours was not capable of doing that. The only thing you can fold and lug around is a baby stroller but anything else we were told is not allowed. 

We have another family member sailing with us but he's in his own room. He's agreed to watch the kids when my wife and I go on date night. Would they allow giving extra keys to his room for the kids?

You're right ArthurUSCG! Guest Services was great. 

We haven't been to Ensenada in over 10 years, does anyone know if there's an ATM machine within walking distance of the port? Or maybe in downtown Ensenada? 

There was an ATM machine in various places in Ensenada, but one thing I learned was that there are no longer ATM machines on board! 

Aside from the La Guerre street taco stand, can anyone recommend a place that serves some really good ceviche in Ensenada? 

It's actually called La Guerrense, but the one thing I can say is, to each is his/her own. We tried it, and... we had better Ceviche in Tijuana. There's a reason why these guys are popular but, maybe it was an off day. I'd be willing to go back and try it again in hopes that it really was just an off day. 

Edited by islacruzer