Just off Triumph

Sooz

Sorry........but JH will be on vacation.............

kangaroo.gif

aus.gif

Storm'n Norman & Skippy

The Aussie Cruise-a-holic Duo

Cruise Photos @

http://community.webshots.com/user/stormnnorman

CHECK OUT MY PHOTOS (IN ABOVE LINK) FROM THE "STAR PRINCESS" (18TH OCTOBER 2003)!

http://community.webshots.com/user/justgotta

Check out my latest Triumph Cruisin' KRAZY Caribe Crew photos for 8th May 2004 (in above link)!!

....John Heald and Wee Jimmy is rated the best in their field one as CD other as Asst Cd / Socal Host...that is why carnival wants them to bring out the new ships thye has brougnt out the several new ships over the past t few years and will be bringing out the valor.....other cruise lines have offered john heald contracts to come to their cruie line over the years..we have been on close to 50 cruises over the past 9 years and it is fair to call myself an expert or close to it in the cruise pro and cons...and i can tell you this john is not borning, once you see some of the other cd out there then you can compare i will not mention in all fairness the names of these other cd but trust me they are over their heads for sure. Yes i will admit the marys the willies the dicks are the same, but the people are never the same and you never prepare yourself how people are going to react and say thing once on stage, that is why john is the best, he bring out the best in people he takes things that people say on stage and turns them into something else, and he is the best in the world doing this....he rates with the leno and letterman type for sure. Yes some of the people are prepicked by socal host just to get there ok on what is going on etc but they really dont know what they are getting into until show time.......john helad and wee jimmy supply the best medicine in the world that anyone could want on vacation/cruise and this being fun and laughter....i rated both of them as the best..they are great together....i cant picture someone calling john borning........wow

it is not fair to knock any cruise director becuase of sale talks etc...that is company rule and that is how they make money by selling and promoting stores in the port of call they all do it from rccl to ncl to ccl .

JOHN WILL BE ON VACATION FROM JUNE 5TH TO JULY 24 THEN BACK ON TRIUMPH JULY 24 TO LATE SEPTEMBER OR EARLY OCTOBER...THEN ANOTHER BREAK AND OFF TO PICK UP THE VALOR........THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED...HE WILL BE CD ON VALOR...

So How long do you think John Heald will be on the Valor?? My Dad has been wanting to be on Cruiseship again with him because he thoroughly enjoyed him as a Host..Dad thinks he is a riot!!

Cyt

Atlantic

Oceanic

Norway

Enchantment of the Seas

Destiny

Voyager of the Seas

Conquest March 30th 2003

Glory May 29th 2004

Caribbean Princess Oct 23 2004

Legend November 19 2004

Archived