Sky Princess internet connection.

AltCrz

We will be sailing on Sky Princess next month. If anyone reading this is on board now or has been sailing in the recent past, would you kindly let us know what sort of internet connection you are getting ( good, bad mediocre don’t need the exact speeds). I did read that on the transatlantic and initial cruises in Europe it was bad to the point of non existent, was wondering if there has been an improvement. Thanks

We got off on Saturday from Norwegian Fjords cruise. It was nowhere near the speeds of 6 months ago, which were great. But given we were going north, we didn’t expect great coverage. We had 2 days in the mountains that were more problematic given the terrain but there was some coverage, just not as good as previously experienced and I’m sure frustrating to many onboard. We used our own 4/5G roaming when needed; but I’d say ship definitely would not have suitable speeds for streaming/working whilst on board currently.

• Thanks 1