HAL Not Offering Disembarkation Testing

lderochi

Has anyone heard if you have to make your own arrangements for a COVID test if you are doing Denali first in order to get on the boat?  Last I talked to my HAL rep, he said HAL would give the test.

2 hours ago, 54Carol said:

Has anyone heard if you have to make your own arrangements for a COVID test if you are doing Denali first in order to get on the boat?  Last I talked to my HAL rep, he said HAL would give the test.

According to the updated Alaska & Canada Cruise Protocols PDF on the HAL site, they are still providing tests for land first cruisetour guests before the cruise portion.

The PDF is linked to on this page.

Received notice today that no testing available at disembarkation for my Montreal disembarkation on May 21.  We are not flying out same day so no impact but very stressful for those that are. 

In planning my pre cruise test, I went to book on iHealth yesterday for a virtually monitored test, but website says out of stock. Given that and HAL news, I wonder if they know something we don't about testing requirement changes. Seems unlikely given rise in cases but fingers crossed.