Pre-cruise land package from non-U.S. port and Covid testing

Will be joining the Explorer in Haifa, Israel on June 5 and will be participating in the pre-cuise land package as well. Based on information I have received thus far, Regent will be providing Covid tests at some point during the land package but it is unclear if we will have to take another test at the pier just prior to boarding. I know it is early days in the non-U.S. travel season, but if there is anyone who has done a pre-cruise land package, what was your experience regarding Covid testing?

FROM THE SAILSAFE PORTION OF THE REGENT FAQs

If I am participating in a pre- or post-cruise Land Program organized by Regent Seven Seas Cruises, will Regent offer COVID-19 testing for the required pre-embarkation test requirements, as well as any country-specific test requirements needed to return home post-cruise?
Yes, guests participating in any Regent Seven Seas Cruises pre-cruise or post-cruise land program will receive complementary testing for both the required pre-embarkation COVID-19 test as well as any country-specific test required to return home post-cruise. Further details will be shared in guest documentation.

Edited by daetchief

It most certainly does in conjunction with pre-cruise tours.  If you are in a Concierge Suite or higher you will be credited back the value equivalent to one nights hotel room.

As for the non-tour after cruise stay, consult your TA or Regent directly.

Edited by daetchief