Flying with NCL promo

smtr467

I was just wondering what experiences you all have had with the fly free promo that NCL offers.  Are we able to pick our seats or upgrade?  We have decided to fly the day of the cruise, and the ship doesn't leave until 5 pm.  Has anyone been delayed and missed the embarkation?

I suggest using that box with the magnifying glass near the top of the page, there are MANY MANY threads discussing this very topic (maybe a host can pin a thread on it eventually?), it's been discussed at length.  My replies are scattered among those threads.

Here's a search to get you started - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?&q=airfare&type=forums_topic&quick=1&nodes=64&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, smtr467 said:

I was just wondering what experiences you all have had with the fly free promo that NCL offers.  Are we able to pick our seats or upgrade?  We have decided to fly the day of the cruise, and the ship doesn't leave until 5 pm.  Has anyone been delayed and missed the embarkation?

With all the flight cancellations due to staffing issues, I think it would be in your best interest to fly in the day before. My sister-in-law had missed her connecting flight due to bad weather, which in turn caused her to miss the boat. Better to be safe than sorry.