Booking Nautica 3-15-07

mike35

WAY in advance, we're booking the Buenos Aires to Rio Nautica cruise for March 15, 2007. The itinerary shows 2 full days in Itajai, with Iguacu Falls in parenthesis. Can anyone tell me details on traveling from Itajai to the falls? The itinerary doesn't really cover modes of transportation, accommodations at the falls, etc.

Mike

Hi Jim,

So glad to hear that you and Carole have booked the cruise we are taking in two weeks -- Beijing to Hong Kong for 2007. We will have to get together when we return to fill you in on our cruise. Mike and Carol Brill are joining us for a couple of tours. Mike, glad to hear that you are going to see the Iguacu Falls in S.A. on your cruise. We flew up there from Buenos Aires when we did a Buenos Aires to Buenos Aires cruise four years ago. It was magnificent!!!

Sheila

I must have had Nautica on my mind - you're so right, Jim - the Insignia it is! I just wish I could glean some information as to how Oceania plans to transport folks from Itajai to Iguacu. The info on O's web site makes no mention whatsoever about tours from Itajai to Iguacu. The only reference I could find, using Google, was another luxury cruise line that is providing a private jet for transport. I'll see if my TA can get some of the details.

Mike

Archived