200$ Sailor Loot Referral Code for Mayan Sol June 5-10 2022

zcrusing

I already have it booked they said I just need to provide your name (if your comfortable)  and they will take care of it, or I can provide you with mine and you can call it in for us

not yet that last 2 times i tired they wanted more info and i dont want to ask you for that.  I am going to try again tomorrow as the people i talked to during the week were much more helpful and only need first and last name.

13 hours ago, Mrell said:

not yet that last 2 times i tired they wanted more info and i dont want to ask you for that.  I am going to try again tomorrow as the people i talked to during the week were much more helpful and only need first and last name.

Could you please post directions on how to go about it with existing bookings for us once you have nailed the process.

Thanks in advance.

i tried again today and now they require the booking id with the name.  I will give my booking id or you can give me yours if you can message me privately.  not sure how that works.  once you/i have the name and booking id, one of us calls in and just requests to add a person(s) to the group and want to add them to share the loot.  

200$ Sailor Loot Referral Code Dec 2-10-2023

Valiant Lady     : https://virg.in/o5ms  if anyone is thinking of booking,

8 day Virgin Voyages is full steam ahead on the Eastern Caribbean Antilles itinerary, a gorgeous sailing from the vibrant Miami to incredible spots in the Caribbean

Edited by RNPJN

• 2 weeks later...