Scarlet Lady - Nightlife?

luvbigdogs

I am a seasoned cruiser (34 cruises), and all but a couple have been on 4 of the major cruise lines. I am considering cruising Virgin Voyages, but am concerned about the nightlife (in particular live music). Typically, after dinner, I hit all the bars on board that have some type of live music. I usually do the “big show” one night, but the rest of the time, I am in the sing-a-long piano bar or one of the bars with music ranging from a band to a solo guitarist singing well know hits. Looking over comments on Virgin, the 2 or 3 shows they do have look fun and entertaining. I would definitely attend them, but wondering if any portion of the typical music environment exists as on other cruise lines. I would definitely go to the Scarlet Party, but I am worried overall that from dinner until midnight or 1am, there is not as much going on with VV.  Can someone please let me know a better idea of what to expect later in the evenings? Thanks!

Edited by luvbigdogs

Can’t comment so much on what Scarlet Lady is doing right now from Miami but when we’ve been on Scarlet and Valiant form Portsmouth there was both the house band and a guest band so most nights there was live music on offer either in the On the Rocks bar or the Manor club. There was also sometimes a guitarist in the Dock House. 
After midnight the Manor switched to being a nightclub through to at least 2am.

I’m on board Scarlet  now. There is an excellent solo guitarist that rotates venues in the evening before and after dinner. She was on team Blake on The Voice a few years ago. 

There’s also a house band that plays different venues. Plenty of options between dinner and late night. 

Edited by FFMilesJunkie