St. Maarten ATV Experience

Jghendrick24

Has anyone done the ATV Experience in St. Maarten? I have a question. Can you sit two people on the ATV's? My son really wants to do this, but he will only be 17 at the time. It says you have to be 18 to operate. I was wondering if he could ride with me.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

jules

Hello, my husband and I did this last year. We really enjoyed it. You actually sit 4 to a jeep - two in front and two in back. Yes, very small for legs etc, but since my husband volunteered to drive, I was able to sit in front and with the roof off, was able to take great pictures. Some of my best pictures actually came out, by just raising my camera (35 mm) over my head and pressing the buttom - smile.

We had about 10-15 jeeps in our party. The driver (head jeep) takes you all over the place and actual you travel to both side of the island - stopping at certain places for pictures, or to just turn around. Yes will feel and see the bumps and them some of the BIGGER bumps in the road along the way. (remember you are off road for some of it).

Enjoy yourself - we did.:D

Hope this helps,

We did an ATV tour but can't remember which island. We paid about $50 each. When we got to where we picked up the ATV's they were one short so us and another couple agreed to double up - one couple doubled up on the way there and we doubled up on the way back. Doubling up was extremely uncomfortable as my leg was touching something extremely hot. Thank goodness I had long leggings on as otherwise my skin would have been burnt. So it depends on the size of the ATV vehicle. You can get single or doubles but remember the long pants!

• 2 weeks later...

The Atv Exprience Stunk!!!! You Drove Through The Streets, Into The Getto And Were Told If You Drive Through Puddles And Can't Start Up Your Bike, Your Ride Was Over. When They Take You To The Beach You Will Pay Fifty Cents To Use A Dirty Bathroom And 6.00 Dollars Each For Abeach Chair...

Mexico's Atv Is The Best One We Have Been On......

Don't Waste Your Money On This :(

The Atv Exprience Stunk!!!! You Drove Through The Streets, Into The Getto And Were Told If You Drive Through Puddles And Can't Start Up Your Bike, Your Ride Was Over. When They Take You To The Beach You Will Pay Fifty Cents To Use A Dirty Bathroom And 6.00 Dollars Each For Abeach Chair...

Mexico's Atv Is The Best One We Have Been On......

Don't Waste Your Money On This :(

Archived