Tour with Scotchies Ideas

scubaslayer

We will be stopping in Falmouth on our cruise. My family wants to go to Scotchies but also has mentioned a food tour if we can find one. What would be the best way to go about this? So far they just want to eat on this vacation. What are the best tour companies that are still in operation? Last time we did Scotchies and Blue Hole but I think my crew wants to skip Blue Hole or do something different, except going to Scotchies. Family consists of 2 adults and 2 teens (no ziplining or ropes courses).

My family just got back from

a great excursion with Phil Lafayette @ Jamaicaphil.com.  Phil picked us up from the cruise port in Falmouth- very professional, very easy to find, and greeted us with a clean, modern bus.  We actually went to Blue Hole and Scotchies, which was our 3rd time to Scotchies in recent years (and all with Phil).  Phil is very flexible with the plans and works hard to make sure the tour is what you want it to be.  I know he offers trips to the beach. River tubing, etc.  He probably would be happy to customize something just for you.  And….he is so reasonable with his prices.   Phil Lafayette is the only person we will ever book with while in Jamaica…three trips now and all have been wonderful!   BYW- there were 7 of us- 2 adults and then 5 “kids”ages 22-14. 

• Like 1