VeriFLY Reaffirm Responses to Vaccine Survey

djcass4199

We are getting ready for our Mardi Gras cruise this upcoming Saturday and everything is set up in our VeriFLY app. All we are waiting on is our negative Covid test results come in and then I will get those uploaded. I got an email today from Carnival regarding preboarding health assessment and the email says to “reaffirm responses to the vaccine survey previously submitted.” What does this reaffirmation mean? All of the tasks have a green check so far except for the Covid test results which I’m waiting on.

45 minutes ago, djcass4199 said:

We are getting ready for our Mardi Gras cruise this upcoming Saturday and everything is set up in our VeriFLY app. All we are waiting on is our negative Covid test results come in and then I will get those uploaded. I got an email today from Carnival regarding preboarding health assessment and the email says to “reaffirm responses to the vaccine survey previously submitted.” What does this reaffirmation mean? All of the tasks have a green check so far except for the Covid test results which I’m waiting on.

Once you load your Covid test results, it should allow you to answer the health questions again.