When did MSC first come to the US?

J0Y0US

9 minutes ago, mowogo said:

It is really only recently that MSC has even done a push beyond Florida in their advertising.  I’d say for many people the Seascape being featured on the Today Show was likely the first time they heard of MSC in the US.  

I have never come across anything MSC related except Youtube in the midwest, texas, or east coast either in personal or business fashion.

I suspect there will be a big push in the Texas market coming up though if they get that cruise terminal in Galveston.

Just now, J0Y0US said:

I have never come across anything MSC related except Youtube in the midwest, texas, or east coast either in personal or business fashion.

I suspect there will be a big push in the Texas market coming up though if they get that cruise terminal in Galveston.

I came to MSC from reading about their status match on The Points Guy and it provided a good way to experience an elevated experience at a great price for solo.  When I can cruise for a week with drinks and Wi-Fi on a 5 year old ship for less than $600 and receive Diamond treatment it becomes even harder to even consider Carnival when the comparable cruise is on a 20 year old ship.