Land Excursion just disappeared??

ERAMP76

We are booked on a land/cruise beginning Aug 31st. We are doing our land tour first. Back in January we booked an excursion for Aug 31 at the Princess Mckinley lodge. We received a confirmation and payment was charged and paid for. It has shown up on our itinerary since that time. Today Aug 12 when I pulled our excursions, it had disappeared. This happen to anyone else? I have tried to contact Princess but the wait time was five hours to speak with a representative. I have initiated a call back but have not received it yet.

16 minutes ago, ERAMP76 said:

We are booked on a land/cruise beginning Aug 31st. We are doing our land tour first. Back in January we booked an excursion for Aug 31 at the Princess Mckinley lodge. We received a confirmation and payment was charged and paid for. It has shown up on our itinerary since that time. Today Aug 12 when I pulled our excursions, it had disappeared. This happen to anyone else? I have tried to contact Princess but the wait time was five hours to speak with a representative. I have initiated a call back but have not received it yet.

Call first thing Monday morning 6am PT and pick the option to book an excursion.

Hopefully, you can get through.

Try the chat line now, if they are open?

Not sure they can help, but I’d try

Anyone on your roll call had the same issue?