Where's the best place to park in Galveston?

Where is the best place to parkin Galveston? One of the cruise reviews suggests EZ Cruise Parking. I looked on it's website and with an internet reservation it is only $35 for 5 nights. Does anyone here have any advice or knowledge about this? (First cruise is March 27.) Thanks!

Are you planning on driving down the day before? Because if you are most hotels allow you to park you car there for the duration of the cruise. We stayed at Moody Gardens last year and it was Valet parked in a garage.

I have been watching and posting this board for about 2 years and have only heard good stuff bout them. Tons of people park there! I wouldn't hesitate in the least. We are leaving our car at our hotel (wee-it's this weekend!!!!). If we did not have that option, I would leave mine there and leave worry free. Hope this helps!! Happy sailing on your first cruise!!:D

Do you have family or friends you plan on staying with in Houston? If not the drive from Houston is only about an hour. The cost for a hotel would be about the same. That way you could leave your car at that hotel and take their shuttle to the pier.

Don't want to come off pushy.....Just tryin to get you more spending $$ for the cruise!

My Mom just used ez cruise and was very disappointed. Maybe it was a bad day for them, but they waited over an hour in the rain for a shuttle to the ship (the tarp had been removed to be replaced), said their luggage was actually soaked through, and then actually ended up walking back to the parking lot after disembarking after waiting over an hour again for a shuttle. They literally dragged all their luggage over the railroad tracks!!

We have always used RCI,s lot, and although it is more expensive, have never had any problems like this.

Archived