princess app

richardAnn

tried logging on the princess app this morning would not take my booking number said it didnt exsist. i knew that wasnt right so i went online it shows us there but now it show we have not even gotten ocean readyand 24 hrs ago it was fine .has anyone else experienced this?

Yes, travelling out of Southampton UK on the 26th and finally got everything to Green yesterday. Had a quick look this morning and everything has disappeared and like you was advised our booking reference does not exist. I'm just going to ignore it today and have another look tomorrow!! 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, davekent said:

Yes, travelling out of Southampton UK on the 26th and finally got everything to Green yesterday. Had a quick look this morning and everything has disappeared and like you was advised our booking reference does not exist. I'm just going to ignore it today and have another look tomorrow!! 

This is the only way to deal with all the static in technology today  -  ignore and look again tomorrow.  I've posted this thought so many times in so many places ... if you're not getting where you want to go, move on and come back tomorrow.  IT Departments are obviously short-staffed, just most other sectors of the business world.  It's gone on so long that I'm now expecting it to continue for quite some time.   Princess requires you to use technology; Princess cannot keep their technology usable.  Two more thoughts:  if you get something that sticks, take a screenshot  Create a file of them because you might need some proof in order to not spend 5 hours trying to board your ship.  Never let anything go until the last minute ... start early!  As always, approach travel with a good attitude and be ready for anything.  I have a feeling these coming months will be quite challenging.

• Like 1